Automated gates have grown in popularity in recent years and rightly so, there’s many reasons why they are far superior to manual gates.
Many years ago, if you thought about automated or electric gates, you’d think of them as rarities for the rich and famous. Fast-forward to the year 2020 they’re growing in popularity due to their affordability and fantastic benefits.
We have many years of experience behind us automating gates so we feel like we’re well positioned to highlight these 6 reasons why you should choose to automate your gates.
1. Convenience – it won’t surprise you to read that convenience has to be one of the most popular reasons for opting for this type of gate solution. The task of having to open and close the gates each time can become incredibly monotonous especially if you’re in a rush or just want to pop to the local shops. Also, no one likes having to touch their gates on those freezing cold winter mornings. Automated gates are also a great solution if you live on a busy road that is awkward to park along whilst you’re opening your gates. Many people also comment that this really saves their cars alloy wheels from getting scuffed as they pull up to the curb each day.
2. Security – If keeping your property secure is on your mind then automated gates are the solution. They will stop people from manually pushing your gates open which can protect you from opportunist crime and keep unauthorised visitors from your house. Should you wish to have extra measures installed so the gates can withstand greater impacts you can.
3. Safety – Automated gates are a great access control tool to ensure only authorised people enter and exit your property. This can be a great added layer of security when it comes to the safety of children and pets.
4. Property appearance – When it comes to choosing a style of gates you won’t be short on options. As most gate types (steel, wooden etc.) can be automated you can choose the perfect gate material to compliment your home. Automated gates look classy and instantly modernise any driveway.
5. Property Value – investing in automated gates really is a great investment both short and long term.
Gates and railings can be the first line of defence for your property, if you are looking for privacy and security with a touch of class on your property, look no further, Weldlock Engineering Ltd can deliver!
All our products are made bespoke to you by our Fabrication team from raw materials, these are not ‘off the shelf’ products:
We make our products to last and look the business.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to book your FREE quote today!